Monday, April 13, 2009

Lily Allen's copyright of song,How to apply?

I%26#039;d like to make a short movie for a film festival in Taipei.(not a commerical one)


and,


I want to use the song %26quot;Everything%26#039;s just wonderful%26quot; in the movie.


The song is sing by Lily Allen.





EMI Taiwan company told me that I need to apply for the %26quot;melody %26amp; lyrics%26quot; copyright,otherwise I can not use it.





%26quot;melody %26amp; lyrics%26quot; copyright belogs which company??


I have no idea.





Anyone has some information?


I will appreciate much!!


Thanks!

Lily Allen%26#039;s copyright of song,How to apply?
On the album, the song will say what publishing company owns the rights. You have to get in contact with that company to use the song with permission.





You could also try contacting her fan club.



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment